Ever since people raised questions about their privacy in the latest messaging apps, providing security and message encryption was a major demand in messaging apps. One such messaging app with all these features is “Telegram“. Telegram is a self destructing, end to end encrypted messaging app that provides high level encryption to your messages. Compared to other messaging apps, telegram is miles ahead.
Download Telegram APK
Download the telegram APK from the download link given below. The link provided here has no survey or virus in it, Its the official APK version for the app. In case if the link is not working, do report to us through Comment section or through contact us page.
If you are not familiar with the steps to install telegram apk, then you will get a clear view on it by following the below guide . If you face any problems, you can always contact us for help through comments.
How to install Telegram APK on Android
step 1: Download the Telegram apk from the above link
step 2: Go to settings > Security Settings > Unknown Sources > Check the Box
step 3: Now click the downloaded apk and select install to install it in your android device
How to install Telegram APK on PC using Android emulator
To run this messaging app on your computer, you need to download any android emulator from the internet.One of the best android emulator in the market is “Bluestacks”. Download Bluestacks Android Emulator for pc using the link given below. After downloading the Emulator follow the steps given below to use Telegram on your computer.
step 1: Install Bluestacks Android Emulator on your computer.
step 2: Download Telegram APK from the above given link.
step 3: Open Bluestacks and select Telegram apk to install it.
step 4: Open and follow the on screen steps to start using telegram.
So this is our small and simple guide to install Telegram apk in your PC. If you face any problem with the installation or with the download links, feel free to comment. We will reply you with a suggestion within 24 hours.
Features of Telegram
- Cloud Storage: Telegram has a cloud storage option so that users wont need to loose their old messages.
- Group Capacity: Up to 5000 members in a single group.
- Private chat: Chats and messages are encrypted from end to end and secret chat provides self destructing message options that deletes the messages completely from the servers after the set time.
- Gifs and Stickers: Provides various gifs and stickers to make your chat super fun.
- Data sharing: Users can share any format of data like mp3,mp4,files etc for up to 1.5 GB.
- Availability: Telegram is available for all versions of operating systems like ios,android and windows.
- Interface: Clean and easy to use interface.
- Android wear: Supports android wear 2.0
- Open source: Telegram is open source so that 3rd party developers can develop clients for the app.
Overall, Telegram is a great messaging app with amazingly loaded features. The security provided by the developers of telegram makes this messaging app outstanding. Telegram is free to use, fast, secure and it keeps getting better and better from time to time.